1 year of internships spread over 5 years of study
The school offers an ambitious internship policy: all students spend at least 10 months in a company during their engineering course and have at least one international experience.
During their five years of study at ISEN, students are required to complete several internships:
- Bac+1 or bac+2 : Internship with an association (15 days) - International internship (1 month)
- Bac+2/bac+3: Professional internship in a company (1 month)
- Bac+4 : Engineer application internship in a company (3 to 4 months)
- Bac+5: End of study internship (3 to 6 months) or Professionalization contract
Internships in companies have a high level of technical content. Professionalizing and often well-paid, the application and graduation internships (in the 4th and 5th years) last a minimum of 3 and 6 months.
You are a company and you are looking for a student-engineer trainee?
ISEN proposes you to :
- Submit an internship offer on the dedicated "Career Center" platform.
- Participate in the ISEN school - company forum, the Digital Native Forum, every year in December / January in Toulon.
Internships available in France and abroad
The internships can be carried out in France or abroad. ISEN has an address book of more than 300 companies, allowing students who wish to do so to get in touch with companies or university research laboratories, in order to do their internship.
In total, over their 5 years of study, students benefit from nearly a year of varied experience. This is a real asset for their entry into professional life.
5th year in a professional contract
This possibility allows the student to be integrated into a company, which covers the costs of the training.
During the first 6 months, the student alternates between school and company.
For the following 6 months, he/she works full-time in the company.
The student is paid throughout the contract.